Odrin (www.Odrin.com) is a fast-growing professional menswear company based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Our goal is to provide the most convenient and desirable shopping experience for men in Africa, and ultimately globally. We design and manufacture most of what we sell, and our business provides convenient shopping experience for busy professional men. Our customers love that they can find high-quality items that suit their style online or get advice from stylists at our flagship store in Johannesburg.
Odrin is founded by Taire Avbovbo, a Nigerian passionate about fashion and dressing well. Originally an engineer, Taire worked on this idea while in business school at Harvard, and finally left McKinsey 2 years ago to do this full-time.
Our team at Odrin is made up of passionate customer service advocates who are reimagining the way professional men shop for clothing. We’re scrappy, strategic, versatile, hardworking and committed to being the best at what we do. Our commitment to our customers has yielded tremendous value within our first 18 months of operation. We are just getting started and we’re looking for the right people to continue growing.
About the Role
Sustainable growth hinges on our ability to execute on our strategy. To that end, we are looking to add a talented business development associate to our team, who can translate our strategic objectives into actionable initiatives and drive them to completion.
What will you do?
· Work closely with the CEO to translate strategy into key initiatives for the year
· Detail each initiative – identify measurable tasks and set targets for each initiative
· Drive each initiative with the assistance of the CEO and the sales team
· Track initiative progress and adjust direction based on customer feedback
What skills do you have?
· Previous experience in business management – business development, consulting, private equity, accounting (CA)
· An independent thinker who can hit the ground running with limited supervision
· Ability to organize efficiently, communicate clearly and be reliable with deadlines
· A data-driven decision maker who is passionate about driving things to completion
· A self-starter who takes initiative to assist the team wherever there is a need
· A unique education in launching and scaling a new retail concept in Africa and globally
· Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
· An attractive salary
· Unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of business leaders who will bring change to the industry, country and continent
Join the journey!
We are looking for enthusiasts who are excited about changing the face of the retail market
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!