The Jospong Internship Program is a fully funded opportunity for Harvard graduate students and Harvard University and MIT undergraduate students to work for the Jospong Group of Companies in Accra, Ghana. The Jospong Group of Companies has several sectors of operation including waste management, banking and finance, information communications technology and mining. The program provides interns a unique opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing network of companies in Africa. Interns will gain invaluable experience working on challenging assignments and setting up systems for the sector they are selected to work in.
Each intern’s role is shaped by their field, skills, and strengths as well as the needs of the company at which they are placed. The internship typically requires an eight-week commitment in the summer.
Successful candidates are awarded a grant that covers travel expenses and a stipend to cover living expenses. Accommodation is provided by Jospong in Accra, in a hotel/conference facility.
- Graduate students in the following fields: business, law, public health, governance and policy making
- Undergraduate sophomores and juniors majoring in engineering and applied sciences
- Goal oriented
- Problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Some work experience related to the sector of interest
Apply via carat. The following attachments will be required:
- Current resume
- Cover letter indicating up to three functional area(s)
- Unofficial Transcript
- One Recommendation letter
For any questions, contact the Student Support and Outreach Officer at email@example.com. MIT students should request XID number here to apply through carat