icolo.io has been established with the vision of building a Pan-African network of colocation data centers. icolo.io builds and operates state-of-the-art (Tier 3), vendor and carrier neutral data centers to serve a broad spectrum of clients, telecom carriers, ISPs and peering points, IT and cloud providers, content providers and corporates.
The company has hyper-connected data center hubs in their countries of operations. It will differentiate itself from providers of hosting services by being the first independent data center business to focus solely on colocation services (space, power availability licenses and physical interconnects). It is icolo.io’s objective to be the largest independent colocation data centre operator in Africa over the next five years.
10 Weeks Summer Internship Opportunity in Africa
icolo.io invites you to join us for a unique summer experience in Kenya for a duration of 10-12 weeks program. The opportunity is open to first year MBA students. The intern will work on tasks handling some of the most cutting-edge data center technologies. icolo.io is seeking a highly quantitative Summer Associate. This position may span across a wide range of analytical responsibilities. These include market research, forecasting and analysis for our revenue and business trends, and financial planning and analysis across our business operations. The role will function highly on finance, corporate development and research. Get insights, gain experience and get a chance to work in one of Kenya’s best data center startup by joining us this summer at our head-quarters in Kenya.
- Intern projects will be determined based on the experience and focused on finance, sales and business strategy
- Must be pursuing a full-time MBA program
- Willing to spend the summer in Kenya
- Be able to complete a 11-12 week program in Kenya beginning in May or June 2018.
- Interest in the technology industry in Africa
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Strong corporate finance skills
- Report writing and business case development
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems
- Air ticket
- Visa sponsorship for international students
Interested applicants should e-mail Zainab Daham at firstname.lastname@example.org