A strategic GE Capital business, GE Energy Financial Services (EFS) is a global energy investor that provides financial solutions for power, renewable, and oil and gas infrastructure assets. Drawing on its 35+ years of technical know-how, financial strength, strong risk management and managing assets through multiple economic cycles, EFS invests in long-lived and capital intensive projects and companies to help meet the world’s energy needs. We provide unique customer value by leveraging GE’s strong industrial energy heritage and technology footprint to offer access to capital and expertise.
The Associate Rotational Program is a 3.5-year program for MBA graduates, focusing on technical, domain expertise & leadership development. The program consists of 12- & 18-month rotations through equity & debt, underwriting & portfolio management teams, deepening financial and industry acumen across the energy spectrum, including renewables, thermal power and oil & gas infrastructure. The program serves as a talent pipeline for future EFS deal leaders.
There will be three formal opportunities to connect with GE Energy Financial Services this fall:
1. Virtual Company Presentation – Tuesday September 19th – 6:00pm
- Dial in to the following audio conference call: 1-866-546-4138 with Access Code: 1758393
- Use this link to join the presentation
- Presentation Access Info: MEETING NUMBER: 677 066 777; PASSWORD: energy
2. HBS Company Conversation (for 2nd Year Students) – Tuesday September 26th 1-3:15pm
- Sign up on Career Hub
3. Women’s MBA Networking Night on Friday, October 6th in NYC.
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9/22.
For more information, reach out to Moses Esema at email@example.com.