Date: Thursday, October 19th
- 10:30am - 11:00am: Company Presentation, Aldrich 8
- 12:15pm - 1:15pm: Meet and Greet, Williams Room, Spangler
MetLife, Inc. is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. As a participant in the Global Leadership Development Program, you will have significant opportunities to help drive the strategies in an ever-changing business, expand our operations in emerging and growth markets, and strengthen our brand across the globe.
Global Leadership Development Program
Here is some of what you will experience in our program:
- Interns complete a 10 week assignment that directly aligns with the strategic goals of the enterprise
- Full-time program members participate in three rotations in our three global regions (Asia/EMEA/Americas), at least one of which is outside the US
- Rotate across multiple functions including strategy, marketing, operations, and product development
- Gain early exposure to executive level leaders, coaching, and training
- Be prepared for P&L responsibility upon successful completion of the program
Visit https://www.metlife.com/gldp for more information.