Start date: ASAP
Laterite is a data, research and technical advisory firm that helps clients understand and analyze complex development challenges. Laterite is hiring a Project Manager at it's Kigali (Rwanda) office who will be responsible for co-managing all of Laterite's Rwandan operations, including managing research studies, the office, and engaging in business development for the company. The position provides a great mix of leading large socio-economic studies and managing a growing office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Take a leadership role in building and managing the firm
- Lead large socio-economic research projects and provide input into key steps such as research design, data analysis and report writing
- Provide guidance to team members at all stages of the project
- Manage relationships with clients and other stakeholders, often serving as the first point of contact for content questions and logistics
- Develop and maintain the current project pipeline in Rwanda by pro-actively seeking new business engagements
- Manage all accounting, budgeting, and HR planning for the Rwanda country office
- Develop a strong understanding of the local Rwandan context in terms of politics, economics and new business development
Two main qualifications:
- Outstanding quantitative skills with a strong knowledge of econometrics, sampling techniques and program evaluation.
- Experience managing teams, office, or large projects; experience managing clients in both public and private sectors.
If interested, please contact Sachin Gathani (email@example.com).